Sunday, August 8, 2010

My FAVORITE things...

I have spent the last week playing hostess to my fam and as crazy as it has been, I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. It's Sunday, my FAVORITE day of the week and it is storming like crazy. Thunderstorms are another fav of mine, which is why I felt like it would be fun to create a blog to let you know some of my most favorite things in the world!

* DZ. We will celebrate our 5th anniversary this October....I wouldn't trade one day!
* Tucker and Ziggy. My heart hurts when I look at them. Lame, I know!
* Sundays. What's not to love about a no-obligation-kind-of-day??
* Thunderstorms. The bigger and scarier...the better!!
* Two Words. Ice. Cream.Check Spelling
* Working Out. Endorphins are God's gift. Gotta love 'em.
* Birthdays. Not just mine (although March 16th should be a national holiday).
* Healthy Foods. I get giddy when I can find healthy food that tastes great!
* Coffee. Not all the time. But when I'm in the mood, mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
* The beach. The smell. The sounds. The feel of the sand. All of it!
* A good book. The kind that you become addicted to.
* Family. Crazy, but amzaing!
* Friends. We can go ages without talking to each other and it's like we haven't missed a beat!
* Country music. It just makes me happy.
* My studio. I love everything about what I do. Pilates. My clients. The girls.
* Church. I wish I could feel that sense of inspiration 24/7.

That's all I've got for now. Believe me, there's more where that came from but I really want to get back to wasting away the rest of this rainy day! :)

Talk to y'all tomorrow.
Carpe Diem!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment