Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Total Blank!

Forgive me, folks, for today is going to be a brief post. I woke up at 4am to get my day started and b/c one of our instructors is out of town, and I am therefore taking some of her clients for the week, I just walked through the door at about 6:30pm. Phew....long day!!

Started out with one of my fav shakes!! Added a half of a banana to it this am. Deeelish...although I think I went a tad crazy with the ice cubes so it wasn't as smooth as I would've liked. We'll try it again tomorrow.

LEFTOVER LUNCH!! mmmm.....quinoa with sauteed veggies and some Annie's Goddess Dressing drizzled over it. If you have never tried this dressing, I beg you to go buy some PRONTO!

Definitely had some snackage throughout the day....almond butter (I am a slave to this!), Raw Food bar and some veggies with hummus.

Din with DZ....just a salad with a glass of almond milk! Dessert was a heaping plate of "Ochocinco...The Ultimate Catch". Total trash, but we cannot help ourselves. We have bets on which girl is going to make it. Pretty sure that we lose a brain cell or two with each passing minute of this show, but it's mindless entertainment and when you are as busy as we tend to be on a daily basis, some "mind garbage" is the perfect ending to the day!!

....still working on the posting-of-the-pics-thing. Promise to make a better effort the next couple of days. The rest of the week shouldn't be as busy.

Hoping everyone has a fantastic night and remember....CARPE DIEM!!

xo,
Katie
ps. My dehydrator came in the mail this week so I am uber excited to get my hands on it.....I'll keep you posted on the fun mishaps that are sure to take place throughout my experimentation. If anyone has any recipes, ideas, suggestions, please send them my may. I am all ears!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey there, Crazy/KS!

    How great to get a little glimpse into your everyday life since we don't get a chance to catch up nearly as often as we should!

    When are you jumping on the Facebook bandwagon? You would love it!

    xoxo - L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lor! How are you, love?? Miss you like crazy! Consider this my facebook...I'm afraid that this is going to be the only "technical" facet that I'm capable of at the moment. hehe. *muah*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your version is better than facebook because it's so much more detailed! You are a hilarious writer! Your "voice" comes right through! Feel like I am right there with ya, KS!

    ReplyDelete